KumikoLei

KumikoLei
Lost In A Book

escaping reality one book at a time

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) - Joanna Wylde I was hovering somewhere between 3 and 4 stars on this one. I didn't love it, but I did like it, alot. There were a few things that were mentioned and I thought it would serve a purpose later and then by the end of the book, I realized it didn't serve a purpose and I was a little confused. I think this book could have been better if some of the issues had been gone into in more depth.Horse: He's a dick, he's a jackass, he says and does stupid shit to Marie and he owns it. He knows he's a dick. I love that. Frankly, its nice to see this instead of the guy who is a dick, but doesn't admit to it and then sugarcoats his shit or lies to try to placate his woman.Marie: Not real sure about her. I usually don't judge the heroines in books because without their stupidity, blindness, denial and naiveness the book just wouldn't be the same. And lets face it, sometimes even strong-willed, smart, intuitive women do stupid things. I'll just leave it at that.All in all, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one.