KumikoLei

KumikoLei
Lost In A Book

escaping reality one book at a time

Winters Heat (Titan #1) by Cristin Harber

Winters Heat - Cristin Harber

A para-military organization who does good deeds and makes the world a better place through their own brand of vigilante justice.

KGI-esque?  Why, yes, it is.

Does it matter?  Nope.  Not one little bit.

Why?  Because who doesn't like a hot muscled alpha hero who puts his life (and his hot colleagues lives) on the line to save the woman he loves.

Colby Winters is our hot muscled alpha hero.  Yay!  He starts off as a hardass and basically melts for Mia.  What I like about Colby is that once his brain semi-registers how he's feeling, he doesn't fight it.  His strategy is to just play it out and see where it goes.

Mia Kensington is our heroine who is definitely not the typical weak-willed, crybaby heroine we get a lot of the time.  Yay, again!  She is actually a badass in easter egg clothing.  She bosses these alphas around like she's in charge.  However, her mind and her emotions over Colby seemed a bit wishy-washy at times.

Colby & Mia together were great.  I loved the chemistry between the two, not to mention, the sex was hot.  And Colby has a kid.  It kinda just makes you love him more when you get to see him be gentle and tender with Clara.

I liked the secondary characters and the bits we saw of them were great for lead-ins to other books to come in this series.  I can't wait!

Yeah, this is going to be a *must read* series for me.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://kumikoleilostinabook.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-winters-heat-titan-1-by-cristin.html