Beyond Shame = textbook for transitioning into life in Sector Four
- Forget everything you think you know about Sector Four. It is probably wrong.
- Dallas is in charge of everything (except for Lex).
- Have no shame. Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, menage-a-(insert random #), orgies, BDSM and anything else you can think of is A-OK. It's actually encouraged.
- If you start thinking you don't know who you are anymore, its ok. The way to find yourself is through hedonistic sexual exploration. (Please see above for examples.)
- Know the difference between dirty and obscene.
“Dirty's saying I'm going to make you come. Obscene's saying I'm
going to spread your pretty pink pussy lips open and spank your
clit until you come all over my face.”
- Strands of pearls are not an accessory you wear around your neck.
- Tattoo chairs are multi-purpose.
- O'Kane's are bad-ass. Don't fuck with them.
- The men are alpha. They think they know what's best. Be patient and teach them a torturous sexual lesson. That will fix it.
- Our afterwork activity of choice is cage fighting. The men get to work off steam and it makes the women horny.
- If one of these alpha men thinks you are his and his alone, he will want you marked, as in a tattoo. You do remember that the tattoo chair is multi-purpose, right?
*sigh* If only my high-school textbooks had been like this.