KumikoLei

KumikoLei
Lost In A Book

escaping reality one book at a time

yep, yep... it was good

Kiss the Sky - Krista Ritchie,  Becca Ritchie

Oh. Wow. I'm really not sure where to start with this.

5 ☆'s... Yeah, that doesn't happen too often.

I absolutely loved this from beginning to end. Strong characters with strong relationships. Rose and Connor are absolutely perfect together. I knew this just from reading Addicted To You. You just can't deny it.

We got to see the other side of Connor and Rose. And really? Who would've thought?

Connor Cobalt... yeah, he's definitely going on the book boyfriend list. If I could hijack a time machine, I would go back and be a genius, overachiever, virgin just so I could find my own Connor Cobalt.

I really don't know what to say, except that I don't have anything bad to say about this book. At all. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably read it again.

I've been trying to figure out how to explain this and I'm not sure I'm going to get this right. Krista & Becca's books have this feel to them that is just kind of raw. It's the same feeling I get every time I watch Trainspotting and it has nothing to do with the subject matter. There is just something about them that draws me in and I can't quite articulate what that is.

Copy received from authors in exchange for an honest review.

P.S.  If you click on the source link, there's a giveaway.

Source: http://kumikoleilostinabook.blogspot.com/2014/01/kiss-sky-release-blitz-teaser-review.html