KumikoLei

KumikoLei
Lost In A Book

escaping reality one book at a time

10 Things... cause peer pressure is a bitch

1.  I'm married to my first boyfriend.

2.  I claim that I was adopted on a regular basis.  Even if no one else will admit to it, I know its true.

3.  I have had the same best friend for 24 years.  We somehow managed to get pregnant at the same time with all of our kids.  And we both have 3.

4.  I'm the oldest of 4 and the only girl.

5.  My daddy can make me cry at the drop of a hat.  All he has to do is look at me.  He likes to do it, he thinks its funny.

6.  I think I'm psychic.  I read tarot cards.  I used to do palm reading.  And occasionally use the ouija board.

7.  Since I'm Catholic, and have #6 on this list, I am in desperate need of confession.

8.  Somehow, I manage to get the rarest medical issues.  If there is a .01% chance that I will get it, I get it.

9.  Sometimes I have dreams and I wake up thinking that it was real and end up pissed at and/or lecturing everyone in my family for days.

10.  Despite my name, I am only 1/4 Japanese.  The rest of me is a mixture of German, Irish, Native American and who knows what else.  And I used the Japanese part of me to claim that I wasn't white when I was in high school.  I told everyone I was yellow.